Reservations are strongly recommended for travel during our busy summer and winter months. This will ensure that your place on a guided trip is secured or that your equipment and driver are ready for you upon arrival. We will need to know the dates you wish to travel, the number of people in your party, and the trip that you are planning. All reservations require a full name, phone number, and email address. Reservations are only guaranteed once a deposit has been processed and you have received your official booking confirmation from our staff.
50% deposit due at time of booking
Full payment due at the latest 30 days prior to the start date of the trip
Self-Guided Trips and Rentals
25% deposit due at time of booking
Full payment due prior to start of trip or rental
The easiest way to make a deposit or payment is by Visa or MasterCard. We will require the card holder’s name, the card number, the expiry date, and the 3 digits on the back of the card. You can email, phone, or fax this information to us. All information sent is kept strictly confidential.
If payments are not received when they are due, Up North Adventures reserves the right to treat the reservation as canceled.
All prices are in Canadian dollars and subject to 5% GST (federal tax).
Cancellation by the Customer must be obtained by Up North Adventures in writing. We are bound to the following cancellation fees:
- 90 – 61 days before start of trip or rental ———— 75% of total will be refunded
- 60 – 30 days before start of trip or rental ———— 50% of total will be refunded
- Less than 30 days before start of trip or rental ——————- no refund possible
- until 30 days before start of trip or rental ————- 75% of total will be refunded
- 29 – 15 days before start of trip or rental ————- 50% of total will be refunded
- 14 – 7 days before start of trip or rental ————— 25% of total will be refunded
- 6 days before departure and less ——————————— no refund possible
Cancellation by Up North Adventures:
In the case where Up North Adventures has to cancel a trip due to minimum numbers not being met, we shall refund the full amount paid already. We reserve the right to do so within 14 days prior to departure of our trip.
Up North Adventures reserves the right to change itineraries or even cancel a trip, rental or tour if we feel we are forced to do so by circumstances beyond our control (e.g. snow conditions, temperatures, blizzards, river levels, forest fires etc). If this occurs we shall endeavor to meet your needs with another trip date at the earliest convenience.
We strongly recommend that you purchase trip cancellation prior to 90 before trip departure, baggage and extended medical insurance (including emergency insurance that covers all expenses associated with a medical evacuation). If you require evacuation for any reason, the expense incurred will be the responsibility of the participant(s) evacuated. Please check your Health Plan to ensure that additional coverage is purchased if required.
All guests are required to sign a Release of Claims form for personal responsibility and a Rental Agreement form for equipment responsibility. Any lost or damaged equipment will charged at full retail price. All late returns will be charged at an hourly rate as rented.
Youth – Children under 12 receive a 50% discount on guided trips provided the minimum number of adults are paid on the trip or tour. All children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. 12 years of age and older pay full fare.
Corporate & Group Discounts – Please ask one of our staff for more details.
*Discounts do not apply to transportation rates.
Trip Information Package
Upon request, Up North Adventures will send you our complete Trip Information Package. It contains specific information about your trip, a medical form, and a release form.
Tips for First Time Guests and What to Bring can be found under FAQs on the upper navigation bar.
Completed medical forms and waivers are due 30 days prior to your trip departure date.
Inclusions and Exclusions
Our guided trips are geared to be all inclusive. For more information please refer to each trip’s specific description.
- Extended guided summer trips are based on a 4-person minimum booking, unless stated otherwise in the specific trip description.
- Summer day trips requiring Up North Adventures’ transportation service are based on a 2-person minimum.
- Guided winter trips are based on a 2-person minimum booking, unless stated otherwise in the specific trip description.
- Minimum age for snowmobiling trips is 8 years of age, all children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- To operate a snowmobile the participant has to be 16 years of age. The decision to allow this will always be at the discretion of the guide.
- If a pre-arranged pick up time with Up North Adventure is not met by the customer, waiting time for Up North Adventures beyond 1 hour will be charged at our discretion.
- Prior to any trip or rental a Visa or MasterCard card imprint is needed for damage and/or loss deposit.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.